Friday, January 2, 2009

My Best Friends

Last Night I had a sleepover with my two best friends, Stephanie Farmer and Megan Kirby! So we took a ton of pictures. I hope you like them!!


Megan, Me, Stephers! GIRLZ NIGHT!


Pile up!! Haha! Best Friends look like this!

BEST FRIENDS 2009

Haha, we all liked this picture...
I jumped on top of them at the last minute....
Stephanie and Me!
Me and Megan!
We made pyramids!
I was trying to lay down so I could be in the picture...
Megan, haha, her face in so funny in this one!
Yeah, this is a really bad picture of all of us!
PEACE! It was really cold out too!
Our trash can was empty and in the road, so yeah.
Megan! Hahahahaha!
We all loved this pic--I look like a sad puppy!
Me and Stephers. I dont know why my eyes look like that.
We were sooo sleepy! We stayed up until 4am watching She's the Man!
The next day we went to the mall!
Me and Megs.
We went into Hot Topic--everything in there is so scary!
A tutu??


Great Outfit, right? Ha ha, Im kidding.
CUTE PANTS!

2 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

WOW! Sounds like you guys had a blast! Happy 2009!!!

Em said...

Yeah, we did! You too!